WARNING: Products may contain nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Only for adults, Minors are prohibited from buying/using
Smok Nord Pod system Starter Kit - Camouflage Edition
Presenting the newest edition in the SMOK Nord world, The Smok Nord Camouflage! The newly designed Nord is a button-triggered pod system. With it's 1100mAh capacity the kit lasts much longer than many other pod kits. The kit is equipped with two exclusive coils, the Nord Mesh 0.6 Ohm coil and Nord regular 1.4 Ohm coil. The mesh coil offers a massive amount of vapor and flavor while the other offers an excellent MTL experience. The kit is also the perfect size to hold in your hand, with an integrated firing button and battery life indicator. There is even a window so you can see how much e-liquid you have remaining!
- 1 x SMOK Nord Camouflage Device
- 1 x 0.6ohm Mesh Coil
- 1 x 1.4ohm Regular Coil
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Specifications and Features:
- Dimensions - 94mm by 30mm by 18.8mm
- Weight - 80g
- Integrated 1100mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 10-15W
- Voltage Input Range: 3.3-4.2V
- Charging Current: 370mA
- Direct Voltage Based Output
- One-Button Firing Mechanism
- LED Light Battery Indicator
- Cobra Plated Panels - Exquisite Design
- 3mL Juice Capacity - Fillable Pod System
- Replaceable Coil Design
- 0.6ohm Nord Mesh Coils - Optimized for Sub-Ohm Experience
- 1.4ohm Nord Regular Coils - Optimized for MTL Experience
- 1.0ohm Nord Ceramic Coils - Sold Separately
- Air-Driven Pod System
- Ergonomically Curved Mouthpiece
- 8 Seconds Cut-Off Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Warning
- MicroUSB Port Charging System
- Propreitary Magnetized Connection
- Camouflage Edition - Black, Blue, Gold, Red
Note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Warning: Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. LAVAPORZ.com and any of their parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
LAVAPORZ.com and any or all of LAVAPORZ.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Due to the nature of this product. it is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.