WARNING: Products may contain nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Only for adults, Minors are prohibited from buying/using
Smok Fetch Mini Pod System - Fetch Mini Pod Kit
Presenting the SMOK FETCH MINI 40W Starter Kit, a visually-stunning pod system with a beautiful AG Glass panels construction, 1100mAh integrated battery, advanced chipset with 40W max output, intuitive 0.96" OLED Display, and the utilization of the RPM Coil Technology. The ultra-compact SMOK FETCH 40W external features combines a box-mod inspired chassis with modernized all-in-one (AIO) structure. The result is highly portable device, elevated to high-performance with an integrated 40W max chipset and 1100mAh rechargeable battery. Despite the diminutive size, the FETCH MINI 40W is able to fit a 0.96" OLED Display, fully operational with two adjustment buttons for ergonomic control and clear display. The chipset allows for a responsive 0.0015 second fast-firing mechanism, powering the 3.7mL FETCH Cartridge that utilizes the same coil structure as the recently released RPM 40. Each SMOK FETCH MINI Kit comes with a pair of 0.4ohm RPM Mesh Coil and a 0.6ohm RPM Triple Coil, both optimized for enhanced flavor recreation and maximal vapor production.
- 1 FETCH MINI 40W Device
- 1 0.4ohm RPM Mesh Coil
- 1 0.6ohm RPM Triple Coil
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Instructional Manual
Specifications and Features:
- Dimensions - 76mm by 42.8mm by 18.4mm
- Weight - 105g
- Integrated 1100mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 5-40W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5 - 4.1V
- Resistance Range: 0.3-2.5ohm
- 0.0015s Firing Speed
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Stunning AG Reflective Glass
- Intuitive Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- 0.96"" Display Screen
- 3.7mL Refillable Pod - Magnetized Design
- Bottom-Fill System - Silicone Stoppered
- 0.4ohm RPM Mesh Coil
- 0.6ohm RPM Triple Coil
- Bottom Coil Installation Method
- Low Voltage Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- 8S Cut-Off Protection
- High-Temperature Protection
- MicroUSB Port - 1.2A Max Current
Note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Warning: Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. LAVAPORZ.com and any of their parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
LAVAPORZ.com and any or all of LAVAPORZ.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Due to the nature of this product. it is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.